The More you Know, the Greater your Impact! The VMware Cloud Provider Team have created a series of 60-minute business and technical sessions that will enable you to capture business opportunities in a Multi-Cloud World. During these webinars, you will gain information and context to better understand the rapidly evolving Cloud Services market and how VMware can help you be successful in delivering compelling new services to your end customers.
To learn more please join our VMware CloudFlix series, see specific topics listed below. There are 10 insightful sessions coming up where our VMware experts will deep dive into the new technical Cloud capabilities.
The initial list is below, I will keep adding to it as we add more sessions:
– May, 12th : Extending SDWAN services into your cloud platform with VeloCloud – Registration -> https://lnkd.in/eDmGp6Y
– May, 14th : How to move from NSX-V to NSX-T using the migration tool – Registration -> https://lnkd.in/ePJ6E6w
– May, 19th : VCD 10.1 What’s New – Registration -> https://lnkd.in/eB29mSM
– May, 26th: Cloud Director Service – Registration -> https://lnkd.in/eFXdTAJ
– June, 2nd: vSAN reset – Registration -> http://tiny.cc/8chtoz
– June, 4th: Cloud Availability – Unleash a prowerful and cost-effective DR to Cloud – Reg– Registration -> http://tiny.cc/qvmtoz
– June, 16th: Service providers guide to Bitnami – Reg– Registration -> http://tiny.cc/fmhtoz
– June, 18th: vSAN Practice Builder TECH Live Online Workshop – Reg– Registration -> http://tiny.cc/4ohtoz
– June, 25th: VMware’s Multicloud Strategy with Hyperscalers – Reg– Registration -> http://tiny.cc/0qhtoz
I look forward to you joining us. I believe all of these sessions will bring valuable input to our cloud providers. I have further highlighted in bold the session that I will be part of. Come join us!